Even though we set ourselves high standards, we recently thought it was about time to get some honest feedback from our dairy customers in particular through an independent customer satisfaction survey.
Here’s a snapshot of the results:
- Completing our jobs on time - 100% of our customers rated us good to very good
- High level of sector expertise - 93% rated us good to very good
- Likely to recommend us to other colleagues – 92% rated us very likely to extremely likely
- Easy to deal with – 87% rated us good to very good
- Clearly communicates with clients about the job – 86% rated us good to very good
- Complies with customer’s HSE requirements – 86% rating of good to very good
- Delivery a high-quality product – 85% rated us good to very good
- Has a good understanding our clients’ business – 83% rated us good to very good
- Is honest and open in our business dealings - 83% rated us good to very good
- Presentation of our staff and contractors – 93% rated us good to very good
The survey results also showed that 70% of our customer deal with us on a weekly basis – so we have gained valuable feedback from customers with whom we enjoy a close working relationship.
Another pleasing result came from the phone interviews our survey company undertook. A key part of our customer service is our Call Centre. Operating seven days a week during working hours, the feedback was that our call centre staff were very well regarded in terms of their expertise and ability to solve problems.
Our customers also appreciated that we have good people on the ground through our nationwide network of sales and support staff. In classic Kiwi, no-frills language, we were described as “knowledgeable, really good, know what they are doing and just seem to get on with it!”