Why choose stainless steel?
Stainless steel fuel tanks have a good combination of corrosion, abrasion and impact resistance that make it superior to mild steel or alloy fuel tanks.
With a DTS stainless steel fuel tank, you can be sure of a long life product backed by a 15 year warranty.
Get yours today at the discounted introductory price of $4,585 (900 litre capacity).
Need a different size? No problem, call us today for a quote.
- Gravity fuel-fed, no pump is needed.
- These tanks are built to last, constructed in 304 stainless steel.
- Water block filter supplied as standard.
- Powder-coated filter housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- 4.0m long Macnaught hose with easy to use, colour coded, high-flow swivel nozzles.
|Tank Material:||304SS stainless steel|
|Recommended Concrete Pad:||150mm H x 2500mm W x 2200 L|
|Compliance Stickers:||Included: Diesel and petrol|
35/65 Split, 308/585
|Tank Footprint:||1620mm W x 1580mm L|
|Ground Height to Outlet:||1630mm|
|Legs:||304SS 50x3 Angle
304SS Flat bar, 30x3
|Foot Pads:||Square plate, 150mm x 4mm|
|Fill Point:||1 x 51mm RJT with lockable dust cap|
|Vent/Breather:||1 x 51mm DTS stainless steel vent with a dual-layer mesh|
|Outlet:||1 x 25mm with tap|
fuel tank PURCHASE includes:
- 1 x Above-ground tank (gravity fed).
- 2 x Macnaught water block fuel filter with powder-coated housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- 1 x Stainless steel safety ladder with integrated handrails.
- 2 x Ball-valve.
- 2 x 4.0m Macnaught diesel/petrol hose.
- Colour coded high flow Nozzles (1 x diesel, 1 x petrol).
- 2 x Macnaught inline swivels.
- 2 x Stainless steel dipsticks.