At DTS your feedback is important to us.
Here's a few changes we've made recently because of your feedback.
DTS Live release – coming soon
DTS Live is a dashboard with all your monitoring solutions – milk, water, effluent, silo, soil, weather and asset tracking. Add-on additional monitoring solutions at any time.
Includes single sign on for DTS Herd-Man. One login to use for all your DTS systems.
Know what’s happening on your farm no matter where you are, using any device, as long as you have an internet connection.
Get text and/or e-mail alerts to any monitoring solution installed on farm that you choose to receive.
As a current Vat-Man user, you will automatically be redirected to the DTS Live dashboard once it has been released.
Vat-Man updates 21 October 2020
1. You asked us for a way to get vat updates immediately.
We added manual refresh button for you.
2. You asked us for for more precision for your “milk too cold” alert.
We listened and we made changes so you can now set alerts in smaller amounts from 0.0 – 6.0 in 0.1° increments.
3. You asked us if there was a way to not enter credentials every time you accessed Vat-Man from your device.
We made a few changes so that you don’t have to log in every time you use Vat-Man on your device. Now you only have to log in every 30 days.
4. You asked us to not send you alerts about your agitator being turned off, close to the time of a tanker collection.
We made a few changes so that if your agitator is turned off close to the time of a tanker collection, we won’t send you an alert.
5. Non-Fonterra suppliers asked for ability to enter tanker collection data.
We made changes so that you now can manually enter this data.
Do you have any feedback on Vat-Man? Email us and let us know [email protected].